The aim of our organisation is to provide help, advise and information for those who seek to adjust their lives to live in the opposite gender role, as to that assigned to them at birth, or who are working to come to terms with their situation despite their genetic background.
Gender DynamiX provides resources, information and support to trans folks, their partners, family employers and the public.
Download our high resolution logo here
- To increase the visibility and acceptance of transgender
- To challenge and assist people to re-examine their understading of gender diversity
- To “serve” the transgender, gender queer and gender questioning individuals and their significant othes, families friends and allies (SOFFA’s)
- To provide South African resources and support
- To develop programes and self empowering workshops for transgender people to build self esteem and be assertive of their own space in society
- To mobilise people who are not staying in close range of infrastructure to be able to attend grop meetings, socias and workshops
- To do outreach work in townships and areas less visited
- To play a role in assistance with others, and later on also to initiate own research projects
Gender DynamiX endorses and incorporates the Yogyakarta Principles in its work.